haha same here! Olivia says dada and daddy over and over and especially when she sees Trevor. But mama? No, that doesn't ring a bell. Hey I dont have your email to invite you to my blog. let me know! hugs
Some friends and I were having a conversation about first words said. I have no idea what I said for my first word. My mom can't remember (probably because there were multiple babies in diapers when I attempted speech. :)
haha same here! Olivia says dada and daddy over and over and especially when she sees Trevor. But mama? No, that doesn't ring a bell.
ReplyDeleteHey I dont have your email to invite you to my blog. let me know!
hugs
That's funny!
ReplyDeleteSome friends and I were having a conversation about first words said. I have no idea what I said for my first word. My mom can't remember (probably because there were multiple babies in diapers when I attempted speech. :)
ReplyDelete