here here!
OK, I never made the connection but now I don't know if I can read that third book with a straight face!!
lol! I think most of the names in all three books are hilarious. In fact Cinna is one of Sophia's imaginary friends.
Katniss. Katnip. Cat-hiss. Pita bread. These are the things I thought about during the boring parts of the book.
I never EVER thought of that. I love that you did!
here here!
ReplyDeleteOK, I never made the connection but now I don't know if I can read that third book with a straight face!!
ReplyDeletelol! I think most of the names in all three books are hilarious. In fact Cinna is one of Sophia's imaginary friends.
ReplyDeleteKatniss. Katnip. Cat-hiss. Pita bread. These are the things I thought about during the boring parts of the book.
ReplyDeleteI never EVER thought of that. I love that you did!
ReplyDelete