So funny. I sure do like you people.
Is there any explanation for the blogging hiatus? Cause I sure do miss your stories!!!
Me too! I miss your stories. Where are you, Laura?!
That is funny because I have had the same thought-process in my head about my relationship compared to Jim and Pam's! i actually had to remind myself that they are fictional characters and I can't compare mine to theirs. Happy Anniversary!
I'm intrigued! Perhaps we need to get into The Office.
So funny. I sure do like you people.
ReplyDeleteIs there any explanation for the blogging hiatus? Cause I sure do miss your stories!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I miss your stories. Where are you, Laura?!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny because I have had the same thought-process in my head about my relationship compared to Jim and Pam's! i actually had to remind myself that they are fictional characters and I can't compare mine to theirs. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued! Perhaps we need to get into The Office.
ReplyDelete