"Dear Laura,
As I try calling your house once again, I sit thinking how this is what it must have been like in 1801. I have so much to say to you...or at least I did with each phone call that I've made to you in the last two weeks...once it was because I thought Dad was dying and mom was too busy finding her lost book to fill me in...another time it was because I wanted to discuss my new Christmas book with you...and another time because I made a delicious recipe and I thought you could enjoy it with me...and no way to communicate with you. It's very frustrating living in 1801. I thought about writing you a passionate letter about how you should get your phone fixed...but could find no horse to dispatch it to you.
So how bout it...how bout you spring for that electrician already?
Love,
Marissa"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it.
ReplyDelete