"Mom. I'm in love with two girls. One is Addison. The other is the girl I saw at the balloon store. I didn't see her face, but from the back, she was REALLY pretty."
"Mom. I named the fish. There is Lucky One, Lucky Two, Lucky Three, Lucky Four, Lucky Five and Big Mouth."
"Mom. Can I marry two girls?
"Mom. Back soon. Five minutes. Kay?"
"Mom. I would like to work at a zoo or aquarium when I grow up. I bet you get to pick one of the animals to keep as a pet. Yeah. I think I read that somewhere. In a book. A science book. There was a zookeeper and he had a pet lion."
"Mom. Picking which girl to marry is THE WORST."
"Mom. That fish used to be named Big Mouth, but now it's Ralph."
"Mom. Helping me. Wash hands. Kay?"
"Mom. I bet the girl from the balloon store would love me. Especially if she saw me from the front."
(In case I forget when I'm old and gray, this is Finn, Asher, Finn, Lucy, Asher, Finn, Asher, Lucy, Finn.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment