"So, you know how I want you to remarry if I die tomorrow for Talmage's sake?"
"Yes."
"And you know how you are allowed to hold the new guy's hand?"
"Yes."
"And how you are only allowed to kiss him on special occasions?"
"Uh-huh."
"And when I say kiss, you are aware there is nothing French implied in that?"
"Yes."
"And that's it? Nothing else beyond the hand-holding and the very occasional kissing?"
"Yep."
"Well, when I said you were allowed to hold his hand, I more meant like when he helps you out of the car."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have set the same ground rules for him right?
ReplyDeleteI love it! Reid has very explicit rules if he dies and I remarry concerning his life insurance. The new guy can't have a penny or even a gift bought from it. I think it's fair.
ReplyDeleteTyler is a nut.
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's funny. Glad you've got that out there in the open. And for your 2nd husband's sake, I hope Tyler never dies.
ReplyDeleteps- guess what? I just found out I work with your cousin Michelle Wood-- amazing and incredibly nice-- guess it runs in the fam :)