They're famous for being famous. Kind of like Paris Hilton. That's all I know.
Did you learn about them when you were sick with the swine flu? I currently have a nasty cold, and when I am sick that is usually when I catch up on my trashy TV. Except the whole Tiger thing is really getting old. Good thing there are plenty of Christmas movies on.
I recently wondered the same thing, so I googled them. Their dad(he's dead now) was a lawyer for OJ Simpson. So yeah basically they are famous for being famous. Apparently some people on the Ask forum have some pretty strong feelings about why they should or shouldn't be famous, it's quite funny.
They're famous for being famous. Kind of like Paris Hilton. That's all I know.
ReplyDeleteDid you learn about them when you were sick with the swine flu? I currently have a nasty cold, and when I am sick that is usually when I catch up on my trashy TV. Except the whole Tiger thing is really getting old. Good thing there are plenty of Christmas movies on.
I recently wondered the same thing, so I googled them. Their dad(he's dead now) was a lawyer for OJ Simpson. So yeah basically they are famous for being famous. Apparently some people on the Ask forum have some pretty strong feelings about why they should or shouldn't be famous, it's quite funny.
ReplyDeleteI lived in LA for four years and I couldn't ever figure it out either.
ReplyDeleteErase them from your mind, focus on important things like me.
They are nobody and you don't need to know about them.
ReplyDeletei asked eric the exact same thing a few weeks ago!
ReplyDelete