Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Know What Christmas Carol Baffles Me?

I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In. Is that Christmas in Seattle? Is Columbus coming to town? I don't get it.

But I sure like Sting's version of it. Or maybe I just like Sting.

4 comments:

  1. I was just pondering that very song a couple of days ago ... and ended up just as baffled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been baffled by this songs for years as well, I will have to google its origins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to hear Sting's version of it. I can't quite imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what is MY favorite non carol but makes a song that I don't love lovable (if that makes sense?)--Chris Daughtry singing poker face. In fact, I would recommend you listening to it on youtube. That good. ha. Random enough? LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete