Mom: "So since they can't have another baby, they're going to find a mom and dad who can't take care of their baby and adopt the baby. Then the new baby will be part of their family."
Talmage: "So the new baby has a new mom and dad? That's adopt?"
Mom: "Yes, that's what it means to adopt."
Talmage: "Mom, I want you to adopt me to someone else."
Mom: "You want a new mom?"
Talmage: "Yes, I want a new mom."
Mom: "But I still want to be your mom."
Talmage: "That's okay. You can still be Asher's mom. I want a new mom and dad."
Mom: "Whose mom and dad were you thinking?"
Talmage: "Maybe Jonah's mom and dad. They have a Wii. Or Bryson's mom and dad have a Wii and lots of games. And Bryson gets to play it all the time. They don't even have screen time. Or Jacob's mom and dad. They give him $2.00 every Sunday."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the best post ever. I've had my laugh for the day.
ReplyDeleteTalk about cheapskates. All it would take to ensure your child's love is a Wii, a bunch of games, and 2 bucks a week. Oh, and no screen time limits.
ReplyDelete