Laura!!!!! I linked over to you from your comment on Bossy! Were you in Jerusalem w/ Emily & Joe Plicka? And Jeff Lind??? And Duke Stice??? (these are some of our favorite people ever) How fun to have found you! Your boys are so cute -- loved the labor story timeline and LOVED the "hallelujah" video! Who sings that version? You are so funny and I've spent waaaay too much time now perusing your clever, well-written, beautiful-pictures blog. I love "seeing" you and Howie again. Yay for the blog world.
I agree 100%. Have you tried the ice cream?
ReplyDeleteAren't the samoas the ones with coconut? Hmmmm . . .
ReplyDeletei totally agree with you!
ReplyDeleteyep, I've done some serious damage on both kinds and I just got them on Saturday. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteLaura!!!!! I linked over to you from your comment on Bossy! Were you in Jerusalem w/ Emily & Joe Plicka? And Jeff Lind??? And Duke Stice??? (these are some of our favorite people ever) How fun to have found you! Your boys are so cute -- loved the labor story timeline and LOVED the "hallelujah" video! Who sings that version? You are so funny and I've spent waaaay too much time now perusing your clever, well-written, beautiful-pictures blog. I love "seeing" you and Howie again. Yay for the blog world.
ReplyDeleteDo you still give the world's BEST backrubs??
P.S. Talmage was in the running for our baby's name. We went with Anderson instead. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm totally in agreement about the Samoas. Dangerously Delicious!
ReplyDeleteAnd, congratulations on your baby!
The lemon cremes are REALLY good. You'll have to try them out next year. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree completely. But I threw back twice as many boxes of samoas as I did thin mints, not to mention a few other, less superior varieties.
ReplyDelete