Monday, March 2, 2009

This is Your Brain. This is Your Brain on Motherhood. Any Questions?

If Asher eats every 2 to 3 hours, nursing for 15 minutes on each side and then gets eye medicine 4 times a day, while Talmage gets eye medicine 2 times a day and I get eye medicine every 4 hours, remembering to take Motrin every 8 hours, giving Talmage Tylenol every 4 hours and Ibuprofrin every 6 hours, reminding Tyler to take Sudafed every 4-6 hours and Chloraseptic every 5 hours, what time will we arrive in Chicago if we leave on the 11:15 pm train on Tuesday?

Why did I take advanced calculus? To keep track of this two week period of my life. That's why.

6 comments:

  1. Reid and Christine FamilyMarch 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM

    Good luck with that! You look incredible, by the way!! Great to see you (for a second) yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it natural birth control...what better way to keep you from wanting another one too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! My brain is smoking! Can't.Think.What?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're having a good week? :)

    Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Sounds a little crazy! Hilarious post though! I hope everyone will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I got lost after the first sentence. And I so need to take you up on the offer and borrow your maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete