I was also going to suggest the Magic Eraser! That thing really is magic--it took over 1/2 of my daughter's permanent marker wall photo off of my wall, permanent marker off of each and every tile in my kitchen, and dry erase marker from walls/fridge!! It did as well as new paint (which also only covered 1/2 of the art work until I primed over it first).
Not even with Magic Eraser? Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI was also going to suggest the Magic Eraser! That thing really is magic--it took over 1/2 of my daughter's permanent marker wall photo off of my wall, permanent marker off of each and every tile in my kitchen, and dry erase marker from walls/fridge!! It did as well as new paint (which also only covered 1/2 of the art work until I primed over it first).
ReplyDeleteI recommend alcohol (rubbing, that is, don't waste your vodka!) or wd40, but it will take off your paint too...
ReplyDelete