I've noticed the blogging phenomenon of posting recipes that people enjoy and want to share with the world at large. Well I made one killer meal last night and I thought you might want to try it out.
Chien Chaud Avec Les Nouilles Au Fromage
1 hot dog
1 package prepared instant mac and cheese
2 TBS ketchup
Cut the hot dog into approximately 6 pieces. Combine with the next two ingredients in a small bowl. Garnish with parsley. Serve with milk.
Enjoy!
Next up: 6 new ways to dress up Ramen Noodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think any recipe would sound gourmet translated into french- so good call on the title. I may just call you next time I post a recipe! I, as always, love reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteSo. 50 trillion years later, I have a present that I HAVE to mail to you guys. So, maybe you should email me your address. Loves!
ReplyDelete