I am not technically immediate family but I most certainly want to keep up with your blog! By the way, your boys (all of them, but especially the two smallest) are so-o-o-o adorable!
I figured siblings were automatic. Or do we know have to sign a consent form for Mom to tell exaggerated tales of hyperbole about us to one another. But who am I to fight the man - sign us up. Ha, ha mom if you are reading this. Love your son, Scott.
I am not technically immediate family but I most certainly want to keep up with your blog! By the way, your boys (all of them, but especially the two smallest) are so-o-o-o adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou're in Salt Lake and can't get conference? Even us apostates in the mission field can get it. :)
ReplyDeleteI did send you an email...
ReplyDeleteI also sent you an e-mail. But I'll take immediate family member status if you'll give it to me.
ReplyDeleteI figured siblings were automatic. Or do we know have to sign a consent form for Mom to tell exaggerated tales of hyperbole about us to one another. But who am I to fight the man - sign us up. Ha, ha mom if you are reading this. Love your son, Scott.
ReplyDelete