And For Those of You Who Don't Want to Read Laura's Long-Winded Explanation Below
We're going private. If you would like to still read this blog, either leave your email address in a comment on this post, or email me at lauraphowe@gmail.com.
Laura- I just read the comment you left on my blog and you are way too generous. But I wanted to point out to you because I think you would appreciate it- not only do I have a large fake flower in my hair in that picture but I am also wearing a "I 'heart' Jesus." scarf! This photo was taken circa 2009 in Texas.
lj.reina@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI definitely need my weekly dose of Laura's ramblings....
Yes please. :)
ReplyDeleteInclude me!
ReplyDeleteyes please
ReplyDeletelflurer@gmail.com
Laura- I just read the comment you left on my blog and you are way too generous. But I wanted to point out to you because I think you would appreciate it- not only do I have a large fake flower in my hair in that picture but I am also wearing a "I 'heart' Jesus." scarf! This photo was taken circa 2009 in Texas.
ReplyDeletechandraraab@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteand
scottbraab@gmail.com
Me, Me, Me
ReplyDeletepsmith777@comcast.net
or psmith777@gmail.com
But I don't check gmail very often!