During the last twenty minutes of church, I went down to the primary room to help Talmage deliver a talk we had prepared. We wrote out his talk in picture form, so he could say a lot of it himself. However, I stood next to him ready to help if needed. He didn’t use me much, but I was glad I was there to make one important correction.
Tal’s talk was written: “When Mom and Dad decided to get married, they were excited and a little scared. Mom told Dad, ‘You’re my family.’ Dad felt really happy. That’s because the Holy Ghost was telling them that starting a family was a good thing to do. Three years later, my mom told my dad she had a baby in her tummy. When I came out, they were very happy.”
This story is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know I agree about our blogging bond. I daresay we have blogging bff potential. ; )
And you are related to good peeps. Mike was a huge force for good in Emma's life this year. He was deserving of every thing I wrote. Tell him I said that. : )
I am sure you will find ways to embarrass him with this one when he is a teenager. Three days.... nice one Tal. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Gotta love kids.
ReplyDeleteAh, the truth comes out! jk
ReplyDelete