Talmage has just picked up a swearing habit. He says "Oh my gosh," ONLY HE DOESN'T SAY GOSH. I'm not sure where this comes from, as neither Tyler nor I swear. I'm blaming society.
Asher, on the other hand, can accurately identify Jesus in any painting of the Savior. Even if it's a picture of Christ with the twelve apostles, he'll appropriately point to the right figure and say "Jeezzz!" I also have no idea where he learned this. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to take credit for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Laura Can you email me your address knittinggal@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteCousin Laura and Tyler, I'm ashamed to admit this but I seem to forget just how funny you really are. I haven't checked your blog in quite some time (I blame the private factor) and I laughed outloud several times today whilst perusing the latest updates. Thank you for the belly laughs and for being my cousins. Love you!
ReplyDelete