BONES! We were dying laughing as we watched you all give bones to each other. Hilarious!Next time we're in SLC, we'll have to get together. It would be fun to see our kids play together!
we think the funniest part is uncle tyler's mickey mouse hat!
he is such a cute kid. But you know that!!
I too am intrigued by Tyler's hat. Is that what the kids are wearing these days. I suppose I'm pretty out of the fashion loop.Scott
BONES! We were dying laughing as we watched you all give bones to each other. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteNext time we're in SLC, we'll have to get together. It would be fun to see our kids play together!
we think the funniest part is uncle tyler's mickey mouse hat!
ReplyDeletehe is such a cute kid. But you know that!!
ReplyDeleteI too am intrigued by Tyler's hat. Is that what the kids are wearing these days. I suppose I'm pretty out of the fashion loop.
ReplyDeleteScott