Sunday, March 9, 2008

We're Sick Chez Nous

Talmage has four identifiable emotions. Happy, sad, sick, and having a rash. Sometimes mom and dad are happy, while Talmage and Lu (our dog) have a rash. Today, however, Talmage is just sick. These are mutually exclusive emotions, so he is not happy or sad. He is just sick.

I hate when Talmage is sick. I must admit, we've been lucky this winter and have kept sickness to a minimum. But Talmage is never "He has a little cold" sick. He's always "Let's call 911 because Talmage is having a febrile seizure" sick. Today Talmage is croup sick. However, despite the difficult breathing, he really is in good spirits.

So, I've started a blog. Tyler has wanted me to start one for quite sometime. I'm not sure why he doesn't want to do it himself. I don't think I did because, really, how do you compete with sister-in-law Sarah's blog? But, after years of feeling guilty for not keeping a journal, I figure it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment