Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler


So, I kind of feel bad for those of you who didn't realize that March 13 is the happiest day of the year. You probably had a normal day when you could have had stew, breadsticks, and Talmage saying "Happy Birthday, Daddy." Tyler turned 28 on Thursday and I have to say, I was a good wife. Talmage and I cleaned the house (although when you get right down to it, Talmage wasn't as helpful as he could have been). We made a sign for the fridge (pictures forthcoming). We made stew (and if you think that's not a good birthday meal, you clearly don't know my meat-and-potatoes husband). And we gave him a basket with all the reasons we love him (he's a good daddy so we gave him a puzzle and he makes us laugh so we gave him the second season of Scrubs, etc.). All in all, it was a nice day for the three of us. Maybe Talmage enjoyed it the most. He loved the secret-secret preparations and almost fell out of my arms when we shouted "Happy Birthday" when Tyler came in the door.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tyler! I'm so sad we missed the stew and the breadsticks in a fabulously clean house. :)

    ReplyDelete