Sorry about the deleted comment. It had a typo. I hate typos. Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled for this news! Congratulations! Yippee! I will share the news with Brandon. He will glad to hear it, as well. P.S. We want to go to the zoo with you guys one of these days. Ya up for it?
Sorry about the deleted comment. It had a typo. I hate typos. Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled for this news! Congratulations! Yippee! I will share the news with Brandon. He will glad to hear it, as well. P.S. We want to go to the zoo with you guys one of these days. Ya up for it?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! and p.s. you guys crack me up and I miss you.
ReplyDeleteHip-hip-HOORAY!!!! We can't wait for another little Howe to join your family! When's your due date?
ReplyDeleteclever and cute
ReplyDeleteCongrats Laura and Tyler!! when are you due? Aren't blogs a fun way of keeping in touch- found you through Natalies comments. This is Michelle
ReplyDeleteHooray hooray hooray! I don't have internet access for a couple of weeks and this is what I miss. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete