A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME. Continents could divide. The ice caps could recede. And we haven't even started to put it together.
Why I won't be posting for another long time? I've got to do the same thing to this.
Next time I'm just going to prostitute my soul and buy the furniture from Pottery Barn.
Just go to Costco, at least for kid furniture. The company that makes/designs Pottery Barn Kids beds comes to Costco sometimes (Once/year??). Then you get the furniture you want, for MUCH cheaper!
ReplyDeleteGo to some place else like Down East Home or Overstock.com. I purchased all my barstools and dinning table there. Potterybarn is overpriced! WAY WAY TOO MUCH! It's not worth it especially when you know Tal will do something to it. Or at least my kids will when they are there!
ReplyDeletenothing like a house project to make you wish you had a nanny and a cook.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see it!
you did paint it red, right? ;)