Awesome, Tyler. Simply awesome.
Umm. I think I'm in love with all of you.
Who needs their Masters or to become a principal? You've paved your way to the red carpet to win an Emmy!!!
Tyler, I'm thinking about beating you up the next time I see you.
Now we know the real reason Tyler didn't come to the family reunion. He didn't want to do his real talent for the Family Talent Show!:) Although, Laura- you still could have done your dance!Kari
and he LOVES Sean p for his comment
Colter said, "You are a nerd and I love you for that!"
Was this recently or back when you didn't know better? What's up with the audience? I don't see one?
By "back when you didn't know any better" do you mean last weekend? Cause that's when we did it.And TRUST ME Juli, there was an audience. And we were a HIT!
Awesome, Tyler. Simply awesome.
ReplyDeleteUmm. I think I'm in love with all of you.
ReplyDeleteWho needs their Masters or to become a principal? You've paved your way to the red carpet to win an Emmy!!!
ReplyDeleteTyler, I'm thinking about beating you up the next time I see you.
ReplyDeleteNow we know the real reason Tyler didn't come to the family reunion. He didn't want to do his real talent for the Family Talent Show!:) Although, Laura- you still could have done your dance!
ReplyDeleteKari
and he LOVES Sean p for his comment
ReplyDeleteColter said, "You are a nerd and I love you for that!"
ReplyDeleteWas this recently or back when you didn't know better? What's up with the audience? I don't see one?
ReplyDeleteBy "back when you didn't know any better" do you mean last weekend? Cause that's when we did it.
ReplyDeleteAnd TRUST ME Juli, there was an audience. And we were a HIT!