Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It Becomes Apparent You Have Grossly Failed Your Child When

You find a Phillips screwdriver sticking out of the electrical outlet. Thank heavens for plastic handles.

3 comments:

  1. Ours happened with a metal necklace...it left a lovely burn mark up the wall showing us exactly where the electrical lines were...a few tears, but that's it- that must be the difference between boys and girls...screwdrivers vs. jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurinha,

    thank you so much for visiting my blog and posting! I don't call because I spent most the day at a computer and phone at work, so when I get home I want... silence and cuddling with my little girl. But I do appreciate to know that I can count on you if I need a shoulder, a hug, a friend. Thank you SO MUCH!

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurinha, thank you for the sweet words recently!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete