In the spirit of the madness of the season, I am trouncing my family members in March Madness picks:
1 Laura 98 44 138 47 UNC (120), UCLA ,Kansas , Memphis
2 Gail 93 43 133 46 Kansas (130), Memphis ,UNC , Duke
3 Clark 88 40 128 43 UCLA (146), UNC ,G'town , Memphis
4 Lori 83 38 111 40 UCLA (1), G'town ,UNC , Memphis
5 Tyler 74 34 114 37 Memphis (171), UNC ,Wisconsin , Xavier
6 Darris 72 38 112 41 UCLA (136), Kansas ,Tennessee , Mich. St.
6 Jason 72 34 112 37 UNC (135), UCLA ,G'town , Stanford
8 Maquel 60 35 60 35 Texas (133), G'town ,UNC , UConn
I'm 658 in the entire USA Today poll, too.
So, if I'm being completely honest, I decided to see what happened if I voted straight seed (not seat, like I recently thought). I'm pretty lucky that all #1 seed teams made it to the Final Four this year. And, when forced to make a decision about who would win, I picked UNC, because I've always thought North Carolina would be a nice place to visit. So there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun page, nice pictures, cute kids, etc. But I'm not sure I'm on board with the content: Beauty over humorous sarcasm?! I'm going to have to mull that around a bit.
ReplyDeleteThe real comment is:
ReplyDeleteMust run in the family. I cleaned up in the hospital pool with my astute pick of Kansas.
Weird. The above comment was the last I left on "Sarah's quilt" weeks ago. I replaced it in the comment box, wrote my new comment and tried to log in and post at the same time, and it posted the old one. Weird.
ReplyDelete