Yay for boys! And I love the name. Very classy. ;)When are you due?
Well, it seems that we're all boys in this Paulsen family! Congratulations. Lovely name, by the way. I'm glad Tyler finally settled on one. ;)
yeah! We're so excited for you!
Hip Hip Hooray! (It's nice to pass down clothes from one boy to the next.) Love you, Chachie
Hooray for boys!
I have to say the name is magnificent! I really do like Ebeneezer.
we are so excited for you all
I have a defiant six-year old girl I might be willing to trade you if you're trying to keep it all even.Just kidding (sort of).CONGRATS!!!
Didn't I say it was a boy? I can't remember but I think that I did...
I guess I'll step forward and say that I find the name strange and he will have to get tough or die. I mean, come on, isn't the redundant use of "Paulsen" kind of weird? Other than that, I love it and give you my congratulations.
Yay for boys! And I love the name. Very classy. ;)When are you due?
ReplyDeleteWell, it seems that we're all boys in this Paulsen family! Congratulations. Lovely name, by the way. I'm glad Tyler finally settled on one. ;)
ReplyDeleteyeah! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Hooray! (It's nice to pass down clothes from one boy to the next.) Love you, Chachie
ReplyDeleteHooray for boys!
ReplyDeleteI have to say the name is magnificent! I really do like Ebeneezer.
ReplyDeletewe are so excited for you all
ReplyDeleteI have a defiant six-year old girl I might be willing to trade you if you're trying to keep it all even.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding (sort of).
CONGRATS!!!
Didn't I say it was a boy? I can't remember but I think that I did...
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll step forward and say that I find the name strange and he will have to get tough or die. I mean, come on, isn't the redundant use of "Paulsen" kind of weird? Other than that, I love it and give you my congratulations.
ReplyDelete