Friday, October 24, 2008

I'd Like to Credit This Moment to Hanes Boxer Briefs, Size XS

"How did Talmage do with his new underwear last night?"
"Perfect. He went four times."
"What a big boy. I'm so proud of him."
"We even went together once."
"You what?"
"We both went in the toilet. At the same time. It was going happen at some time in his life. Somebody had to teach him."
"Boys are different than girls."
"The fundamental problem, though, is that I'm so much taller than him."
"No, the fundamental problem is that you are 28 years old."

5 comments:

  1. I gotta say, totally funny, and a little gross. Ah, boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reid and Christine FamilyOctober 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM

    Just don't let them have "sword fights." I know . . .gross. I grew up with 3 brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of potty training! "Privacy" is a great word to teach your children! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes privacy, boys don't care about it. My boys often go together. I say if you have to do that just make sure there is none on the walls or floor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I get that boys are gross. But was it their father that taught your boys or your brothers?

    Maybe men should wait until they're 50 to procreate.

    ReplyDelete