Monday, October 20, 2008

To Make My Freshman Roommates Proud (Feuz, I'm Writing in Your General Direction)

Talmage's new favorite word is actually. He uses it independent of proper context. Like, "I want some candy, actually."

Which I'm pretty sure is how I use it. And I say it with a strong Utah accent. Because my name is Laura "Actually, I'm from Salt Lake" Paulsen (Howe).

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! We totally know that Tyler is the crazy one in the family....we've never doubted that! heehee! Good luck naming "unnamed baby boy #2 Howe". And we too enjoying keeping up with you guys and all your exciting adventures. Ken really enjoys the movies! When he notices that I'm bloggin, he always asks...any new crazy Howe movies? Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Actually, when I was at your house this summer, I noticed your abundant use of "actually." I will have to come again so I can hear Talmage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a missionary companion I had while in Argentina who also must have said "actually" a lot in his Southern Cal pre-mission life. As a missionary he would frequently say "actualmente" mistakenly thinking it was the castellano (Spanish) equivalent to "actually". I never corrected him because I needed that daily comic relief.

    ReplyDelete