**I felt our title needed an explanation so I'm editing Tyler's post. This is our reenactment of the movie Cloverfield, incidentally the movie we watched for Halloween. Basically there was a scary monster who attacked and everyone was very afraid. And then everyone died. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How lucky is Talmage to have such a crazy, fun dad. Maybe you are clinically insane too! It could be rubbing off!
ReplyDeleteI laughed just as hard at Tyler's fear as I did the scary dinosaur!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck! You cannot "edit" my posts. I don't meddle with your posts! You're in big trouble--if I ever remember to discuss this with you.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot about the touching love story in the movie that drove the plot. And then everyone died a horrible, senseless death in a completely random end to the movie.
ReplyDeleteTyler- Max, Zac, and Sophia really like your videos, especially this one
ReplyDelete