Saturday, February 14, 2009

Asher - Five Posts In One Day

Surprisingly, Talmage isn't even jealous--yet!


9 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful it made me weepy! And really ready for a newborn again. (Don't tell me how tired you are, please.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. We couldn't be happier for you. Asher is just so perfect! And thank you, Tyler, for the comic relief. It kept Bethany from crying.

    Love,
    Brandon, Bethany, and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a sweet little baby boy! Talmage looks like he's adjusting well and will be such a big helper.

    Barbara is one awesome sis-in-law....we know!

    And Tyler....he looks just like you!

    Laura....enjoy all the sleep you can get while Talmage is "on vacation"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm so glad Barb is as nice as she is and you had a week of just 1 child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Congratulations! So beautiful (I think it's okay to call male babies beautiful). And I love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurinha, qhat a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Do you feel like bitting him? he is so yummie!!
    I am due on March 14 but my mom says it will be born on the 10th cuz of the moon... go figure :)

    hugs hugs and saudades!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura and Tyler,
    He is beautiful!!! Congratualtions and our love from Prague

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura! I loved this video! So glad to get a little peek at your sweet new baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete