Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Shoot

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new baby boy!! He is adorable. Good work BTW, we LOVE the name. If this one we're having in a few weeks would have been a boy it probably would have been Asher too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous. Congratulations! I've been thinking about you a lot the past 10 days, wondering when this post would show up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful!! How much did he weigh when he was born? He certainly looks like he has a good head start on filling out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful- and I think he looks like your dad, Laura. I didn't even know you had had him till I checked your blog- Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Gorgeous boy and I love the name. But I thought he was going to be Ebenezer Paulsen Paulsen or something like that. Maybe on the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't win an award for the first picture of Asher with Lou then I'll eat my hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you already know that I love him! He is beautiful! And he looks like Talmage in one of those pictures so much! WOW!
    Awesome shots Ty!

    ReplyDelete