Laura, has any of this fashion rubbed off on Tyler? This video made me laugh, and I don't even know Mr. Darris Howe. :)
On another note--how is it that you and Jess Kern are friends? I think I've already asked this, and my mommy mush for brains is drawing a blank. Oh dear. We were roommates in London.
I think I just need to call you on the phone and catch up. I'm dying to know what you're doing (in addition to nursing and changing diapers, which definetly is plenting to talk about when your talking to another mother :)).
Ty- This is Colter. This makes me love your Dad even more than I already do!! That is spectacular!! Give him my kudos for such an attractive collection...
Where does your Mom keep her clothes, Tyler?
ReplyDeleteBeing so indecisive getting dressed would be a daily nightmare if that was my wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteTruly impressive! I knew Uncle Darris liked {okay REALLY liked} clothing - but I'm in awe at how much clothing there is. Wow. What a collection!
ReplyDeleteplenting? plenty. Either one, I bet you knew what I meant...
ReplyDeleteLaura, has any of this fashion rubbed off on Tyler? This video made me laugh, and I don't even know Mr. Darris Howe. :)
ReplyDeleteOn another note--how is it that you and Jess Kern are friends? I think I've already asked this, and my mommy mush for brains is drawing a blank. Oh dear. We were roommates in London.
I think I just need to call you on the phone and catch up. I'm dying to know what you're doing (in addition to nursing and changing diapers, which definetly is plenting to talk about when your talking to another mother :)).
Ty- This is Colter. This makes me love your Dad even more than I already do!! That is spectacular!! Give him my kudos for such an attractive collection...
ReplyDeleteReminds me of another parent in the family.
ReplyDeleteThe brief spots of color in his wardrobe made me think he could be a Brit.