Ariel's TOTALLY hot. Quite possibly the hottest Disney princess, if the most scantily clad. :)
hahaha Oooohhhh, I'm sooo glad I found your blog. This just made my day. Mostly because I can totally picture Tyler saying that... :)
The question is: Did you buy him them?Scott would have forbidden the option.
Sure did, Sarah. Although I called Tyler at work and prepped him. "So, um, you know how Talmage's favorite color is pink?"
Ariel's TOTALLY hot. Quite possibly the hottest Disney princess, if the most scantily clad. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha Oooohhhh, I'm sooo glad I found your blog. This just made my day. Mostly because I can totally picture Tyler saying that... :)
ReplyDeleteThe question is: Did you buy him them?
ReplyDeleteScott would have forbidden the option.
Sure did, Sarah. Although I called Tyler at work and prepped him. "So, um, you know how Talmage's favorite color is pink?"
ReplyDelete